Commercial Property Management
The commercial property team at ARAMARK Property has 40 years experience in managing commercial assets, and currently has 19 million sq.ft under active management in Ireland and a further 2m sq.ft in the UK.
The team is responsible for the office, industrial, business park, and leisure assets under management. They work very closely with our retail and residential teams and can deliver a comprehensive unified service on the most complex mixed use projects.
Assets currently under management range from small business and industrial parks, to landmark office schemes such as Georges Quay and the Irish Life Centre, as well as mixed use schemes such as Beacon South Quarter and The Pavilions Dun Laoghaire.
Our property management services include :
- providing comprehensive advice in the early stages of a development
- assisting the set up of legal management structures
- developing and implementing service charge structures
- delivering quality cost effective services to occupiers, including the use of our bulk buying power to drive down property overheads.
- ensuring active credit control to maximise net income generation.
- advising on letting strategy if required
Our finance team is led by chartered accountants and covers all aspects of financial management – from rent and service charge collection, debtor enforcement, through to statutory company filings and VAT returns.
As well as providing traditional property management services, the team has considerable experience in asset management and strategic advice, including dealing with distressed asset portfolios to improve net income and value generation. We have also considerably strengthened our lettings and asset disposal capabilities – so as to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for specific clients.